1. Students will have a solid framework of knowledge and skills within the interdisciplinary fields of environmental science appropriate for a baccalaureate degree.
2. Students will be able to employ various advanced technologies and scientific methods for addressing environmental problems, as well as make effective field observations and notes.
3. Students will be able to write effectively and develop and give oral presentations.
4. Students will be able to critically analyze interdisciplinary environmental problems.
5. Students will be able to utilize scientific information databases and understand and assess scientific literature.
All students earning a bachelor’s degree in environmental science must complete the University Core Curriculum with the following restrictions: